50字(45/0)
( 19:29:11)
16字(51/1)
( 19:36:04)
17字(26/0)
( 19:04:13)
153字(57/0)
请登录后继续操作....
强国社区-人民网to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 22 Steam Achievements
Title: ChromaGun
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Feb, 2016
Buy ChromaGun
Recent updates
24 February
Dear Everybody,
due to your raving reviews and ongoing support of ChromaGun, we've been working to get you even more ChromaGun. Now, playing the game will steadily unlock awesome things, such as Trading Cards & Badges! Hooray!
Here's what we added
5 Rad Trading Cards
5 Awesome Badges
5 Sweet Emoticons
3 Stunning Backgrounds
Happy goodie-unlocking, fellow gamers!
“There’s a great mixture of careful puzzle solving and hectic danger-avoiding here”
About This Game
Welcome to ChromaTec’s test lab! You’re here to test our newest, state-of-the-art military-grade color-technology: The ChromaGun (patent pending)! Use it to try and solve our meticulously designed test chambers. The basic principle is as easy as applying it is complex: Exit the chambers via the exit doors. But be weary of the WorkerDroids in charge of maintaining the chambers. They’re not exactly what you and I would call “human friendly”.
Use the ChromaGun to colorize walls and WorkerDroids to progress in the chambers. WorkerDroids are attracted to walls of the same color. Using that mechanic, try to reach the exit door of each chamber. Some doors are more complicated to use than others: They can only be opened using door triggers and only stay open as long as the triggers are occupied.
If all of this sounds like your brain can handle it, congratulations! You’re the perfect candidate for our test chambers!
That being said, welcome and good luck!
If you're having trouble getting ChromaGun to launch, try deactivating your firewall and anti-virus software. Sometimes these seem to cause crashes when launching certain games through steam. You can read up on the issue here:
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5550 w/ 1024 MB
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7870 w/ 1024 MB
Minimum:
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5550 w/ 1024 MB
Recommended:
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti, or AMD Radeon HD 7870 w/ 1024 MB
Minimum:
Graphics: SM3 1024MB VRAM
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.2 hrs on record
Chromagun is billed as a first-person action puzzle game, although it starts off focusing mostly on the puzzle aspect and then picks up the pace later on. If you're after a thoughtful, no-pressure game then you'll struggle later on where speed is important.It's inspired by Portal, with a similar look and narration, but the puzzle mechanic is totally different. Here, it's about painting walls and droids different colours with your paint gun. Droids get pulled towards any surface that's the same colour as them, so you use that fact to move them around the level and position them on pressure pads that open doors. To add some action, some droids are deadly to the touch and will chase you around the level if there's no coloured surface to pull them in. Some gameplay from chapter 2, post-tutorial:The paint-mixing idea is a great basis for setting puzzles, but it feels like they could have done more than just using it to get droids to cling to walls. Particularly because (based on what I've played so far, 3/4 of the way through the game) this is a 3D game that never really uses the third dimension in your puzzle solving.Like all decent puzzle games, the game intelligently drip-feeds in new elements and teaches you their use, either through direct explanation or letting you discover it for yourself. Chapter 1 is a tutorial with one colour in your gun, Chapter 2 gives you the full three-colour gun and teaches you the art of mixing, while chapter 3 adds killer floor tiles that destroy droids, sometimes to your advantage. Chapter 4 adds walls that remove your paint after a short time. And so on, up to Chapter 8.But this is a game with a story, and Chapter 4 ends on an action-packed climax ready for an atmospheric Chapter 5. At this point you wonder if the game up to this point was one long tutorial! Beyond this, the puzzles require faster thinking, faster timing and all-round more speed to proceed.A few puzzles are inelegantly designed, ones that makes you wonder if you found an unintended shortcut or whether the rooms needed a second draft.For instance, level 4.5 was first one where I was stumped for a while - the solution turned out to be mentally putting together stuff I'd done before, but it also required getting a droid to pass a certain point at a certain time that was annoyingly fiddly - I had already figured things out but spent ages running in circles to get it just right. I couldn't work out if it was me or the game at fault.But all the puzzles are contained enough to be manageable. It rarely puts a second difficult puzzle after a first within a level (which might mean if you die on the second you'd have to plod all the way through the first again).So I've been enjoying this, with reservations. I found the early stuff a bit gentle and I rattled through a lot of the game before hitting the real challenge, but it always changed things up before becoming boring. I enjoy the moments of panic and quick-thinking, and solving a puzzle is satisfying. But some of the timing later on is too tight to be fun and gets frustrating. But never mouse-breakingly so!*
Was this review helpful?
9.8 hrs on record
What a fun game and
pretty basic colours. This game has it all, fun puzzles, spikey balls chasing me, deadly floor traps and there is even an cake.I'm happy i bought this on release day.(completed the game today: just under 5 hours of gameplay)
Was this review helpful?
3.8 hrs on record
NOTE: This game was given to me by the developer for review purposes. This did not influence my review in any way.==========================================================---------------------------------------OVERVIEW-------------------------------------==========================================================ChromaGun is a puzzle game with first-person shooter mechanics. The concept of the game is simple: use your paint gun to paint walls and droids to open doors and escape each level. But, especially in later levels, some of the puzzles are quite devious. It will take a bit of brainpower and some nimble droid dodging to make your way to the end.==========================================================----------------------------------------QUALITY-------------------------------------==========================================================Graphics - The graphics are large and colourful. Droids are suitably mechanical spheres hovering on small booster rockets, and it's easy to see which ones are dangerous and which are not from a quick glance. Given that the main idea behind the game is colour matching, it's obviously important for you to be able to quickly see the difference between the different coloured wall panels and droids. For the most part, the game handles this well, although in a couple of cases a droid in shadow was actually not the colour I first thought.Graphics settings are pretty limited, but appropriate: a pre-game dialog box allows you to choose graphic detail (low, medium, high) and resolution, as well as whether you want windowed mode or full screen.Sound - Sound is mostly pretty minimal. The game has some fairly forgettable background music, and the *pew,pew* and *bzzt* sounds of your chromagun and electric tiles, respectively, are okay, but nothing special. The voiceover of your supervisor / tormentor is very well done indeed.Gameplay - In typical puzzle game style, ChromaGun divides its offering into a large number of small levels, grouped into different areas. The areas themselves are fairly unimportant, though, as each level has much the same theme -- there are no different worlds or anything like that -- so it's really just a long list of levels to get through. You start the game as a contractor for ChromaTech, at the office to test the new ChromaGun, a three-colour paint gun capable of colouring certain wall tiles and some droids. Droids of a particular colour are attracted to wall tiles of that colour, you're told in the first level, and from that point on the game has you using your gun to colour wall tiles and droids in your efforts to make it through the testing facility. Switches are introduced early on, and later levels include much harder obstacles, such as droids that can kill you, electrified floor tiles, and automated wall cleaners that remove your paint within seconds of spraying it on.It's important for a puzzle game that the player is able to quickly grasp the mechanics and interface, and be able to focus on solving the puzzles. ChromaGun does this well, with a very shallow learning curve in the first two areas leading into some downright tricky later levels in the later areas. I still haven't managed to finish the game: one particular level in area five is doing my head in at the moment!==========================================================-------------------------------------PROS & CONS------------------------------------==========================================================Pros:+ Clean, colourful graphics suit the game well.+ Voice over and associated humour is very well done. I've laughed out loud a few times while playing.+ shallow learning curve makes sure you grasp the simplest ideas well before increasing complexity.+ Steam achievements will keep you coming back for one more try, even when your rage meter is approaching the redline.Cons:- The primary mechanic is simple, and the game doesn't offer a whole lot more than that. In the later levels it can get a bit repetitive.==========================================================--------------------------------------CONCLUSION-----------------------------------==========================================================ChromaGun is a well-made puzzle game with minor FPS components. It has high production values and a core mechanic that works, so it sticks to it.7/10For more recommendations by LL's Game Giveaways and Reviews on quality indie games or ones with high potential follow our group curations !
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Game is very fun. Puzzles are challenging, but can be frustrating. Such as when you mess up, you must restart the level.
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
This is a fun game if you like games like Portal. I know this game is the first one the studio made and they did a good job in my opinion. Some things I didn't like as much is that there are no checkpoints in the levels itself like there are in Portal. If you fail at the last part of a room, you have to completely redo it and is especially annoying at those life threatening levels. Also, the game is a little short and I hope they'll add (free/cheap) expansions to this game and maybe a map editor for the Steam Workshop.All in all it's a good game but with only 3.4 hours on the timer and like a 30 minute sitting idle in a room makes this a short but fun game.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 上海哪里可以买婚纱 的文章

随机推荐