doujingjie88@gear88 gmail.com...

Shakil Ahamed | ShaKiL.BiZ
A PROGRAMMER?
I'm Shakil Ahamed
Working as a Web Developer/Programmer from 2009. I'm good at PHP, SQL , HTML-HTML5 , CSS-Css3, JS, jQuery. You can contact me for Web developing/Programming.
Web Design
Professional Web Design with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery.
Web Programming
Web Programming With PHP and MySQL.
Increase your traffic and get a good rank.
Here i'd like to describe all my professional experience and skills.
Employment
Web Developer/Programmer
Working as a web developer/Programmer .
is an online news portal.
Web Developer/Programmer
Contract Base
Working as a web developer/Programmer .
is an online news portal.
University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh
English (Literature) and Computer Science and Engineering
Web Design
I design a web site with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery.
Web Programming
For Web Programming I Use PHP and MySQL.
Through SEO work I can help to get good rank
Here i'd like to describe all my professional experience and skills.
My contact details
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: +88-+98-912-124-7777求可以在win7,64位系统下使用的illustrator,photoshop,indesign,cs3版本,邮箱:谢谢_百度知道
求可以在win7,64位系统下使用的illustrator,photoshop,indesign,cs3版本,邮箱:谢谢
谢谢家实没cs4cs3我装总显示程序错误谢谢软件要文版毒
我有更好的答案
兼容32位64位WINDOWS文版:全面支持 WIN7 32位64位、XP、等种操作系统PHOTOSHOP(新 CS5
通用版)COREDRAR(带条形码)等设计软件安装完即永久使用安全载:全面支持WIN732位64位、XP、等种操作系统安装完即永久使用
其他类似问题
64位系统的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Gmail - email from Google on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Gmail - email from Google by Google, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Gmail - email from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can:● Switch between up to 5 accounts ● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type● See profile pictures as part of the conversation● Read your mail with threaded conversations● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam● Send and receive attachments● Customize emails with custom scribbles
What's New in Version 3.1415926
Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Best email app
Google outperforms many other services and the features available with the Gmail app for iPhone prove their dedication to providing the best products for consumers. The interface is very user-friendly, email shortcuts are built into the application, and past emails are available to read any time. These are expectations for all email services, therefore Gmail also provides an easy route to switch between multiple email accounts, factoring in that many people have emails for business and personal use. Links included in emails are also opened with s built-in browser, making a stronger connection for keeping everything in the same context rather than losing data in cyberspace as the website links are transferred around to different services. Finally, Gmail categorizes spam into separate sections so that if you want to read promotions or social network updates, you have the option but Gmail keeps them separate from your personal email. That is why I have given the Gmail app a five out of five rating.
Still Some Issues...
Opening an email link works fine, but opening a second link (in the same email, or in a different one) increases the time it takes to return from Chrome back to the GMail app.
The more links I try to open, the slower the response becomes to switch back to GMail.2.
Emailing a link from Chrome sends the appropriate email, but then often leaves the &link email& open as a Draft even though the email has been sent (the only way to verify the &link email& was indeed sent is to look in the SENT folder, and then you need to delete that &phony& draft).
Sending a second link produces 2 supposedly unsent drafts.3.
Please provide a way to use at least some of the desktop version SETTINGS (stars, labels, etc.) in the GMail app.4.
Takes way too long to return to Inbox from Chrome after clicking on an email link.
(Oct,2014):
the latest Update still takes way too long for this, far longer than Apple's own Mail app.
Frustrating Google hasn't yet fixed this.
Too many bugs!
Since the last OS upgrade, I am consistently having several problems with this app. First, when you open a new note (&Compose&) the first letter in the body is not capitalized. No major thing and easy to fix but why should we have to do that when every other version it has been correctly capitalizing the first word.Second and much more profound is my inability to be able to scroll within a thread of messages. This is not a problem all the time but it is frequent enough to make me close the app and head for a computer which is often hours later and my correspondence delayed. If that is the case, who needs an app?!Third, I cannot reply to just one person in the middle of the thread as I can on a computer. The little &reply& arrow is there tantalizing me, but it NEVER works. I have to scroll to the bottom of the thread (often impossible bec of the second item here above) and then I can only reply to whoever most recently answered within the thread or to all.
The result is that I have to go find a computer again. If this is intended, please take the reply arrow off each message.The last thing I find frustrating is that when I cut and paste something in the body, it changes the font size. I don't always initially write things in the right order and often resort the sequence of thoughts. I think if this as the fundamental difference between a computer/software and an old school typewriter. So congratulations: you have set us back decades.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.1415926Size: 5.3 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Google, Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&6163 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&92127 Ratings
More by Google, Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.+98-912-124-7777

我要回帖

更多关于 gmail 的文章

随机推荐