poke land的地址land是什么车

This Land is Your Land-Elizabeth Mitchell, This Land is Your LandMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
This Land is Your Land
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
This land is your land This land is my land
From California to the New Y
From the red wood forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and Me.
As I was walking that ribbon of highway,
I saw above me that endless skyway:
I saw below me that golden valley:
This land was made for you and me.
I've roamed and rambled and I followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of
And all around me a voice was sounding:
When the sun came shining, and I was strolling,
And the wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling,
As the fog was lifting a voice was chanting:
As I went walking I saw a sign there
And on the sign it said &No Trespassing.&
But on the other side it didn't say nothing,
That side was made for you and me.
In the shadow of the steeple I saw my people,
By the relief office I'
As they stood there hungry, I stood there asking
Is this land made for you and me?
Nobody living can ever stop me,
As I go walking
Nobody living can ever make me turn back
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 13:14
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 15:25
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
SANDERS 2016
这几天重新看老友记时发现Joey在Vegas赌场里找到 identical hand twin时唱过这个,把land改成了hand
This land is your land This land is my land
From Changbaishan to the Hainan island
From the Big Xing forest to the Qinghai Lake
This land was made for you and Me
这个版本和Sharon Jones的版本 天上地下
好甜!好清新!
I'm a darkened soul—=(
WA~O下班路上好惬意~
(第1页, 共24条)
收藏This Land is Your 的人们
听This Land is Your 的人也听
关注虾米:500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Powered byNorth Shore Poke CoMahesh Construction
About Company
Mahesh Construction is an ISO
certified company.
We deal with contracts in ROADS, BRIDGES, K.T. WEIRS, CANAL WORKS, EARTHWORK, EXCAVATION etc. Also we supply CRUSHED AGGREGATES of various sizes for various purposes.
We are equipped with construction equipments such as HOT-MIX PLANT, CRUSHERS, TIPPERS, SOIL COMPACTORS, VIBRATORY as well as STATIC ROLLERS, PAVERS, EXCAVATORS, TRUCKS, TRACTORS, LOADERS, BREAKERS etc. It is the policy of the company to provide products and services of a quality that meet the initial and continuing needs and expectations of customers in relation to the price paid and to the nature of competitive offerings, and in doing so, to be the leader in product quality reputation.
The Responsible Source
As a supplier and manufacturer of concrete and aggregate products we have been working for more than a decade to create sustainable solutions for all our core markets.
We have been addressing issues such as health and safety, quality control, ethical trading, carbon and water management, biodiversity, and social responsibility so that we can offer our customers truly sustainable solutions.
Commitment to quality and environment
We strive to provide high quality service, best value and are committed to continuous improvement. We aim to further develop our responsiveness to your needs year on year and all of our wholly owned businesses are certified to the quality and environmental management standards.
Our Services
We offers all types of huge civil engineering works such as Road constructions, various Bridges constructions etc.
We offers land surveying which is the technique, profession, and science of determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional position of points and the distances and angles between them.
We offers Land development which refers to altering the landscape in any number of ways such as: Changing landforms from a natural or semi-natural state for a purpose such as agriculture or housing,Subdividing real estate into lots, typically for the purpose of building homes.
We provide all types of Building Planning and construction,all small scale constructions to large scale constructions are built by us.
We supply all types of building materials such as crush sand and various sizes of Aggregates.
We make Building plans which is a graphical representation of what a building will look like after construction.Building plans are also useful when it comes to estimating how much a project will cost, and preparing project budgets.
We also work on industrial projects,All land and structures occupied by a manufacturing, processing,fabrication or similar industrial activity which requires a site area of more than two acres.
We provide all types of construction equipments such as JCB,Pokaland,Tipper,Road-Roller,Vibro-Roller etc. on rent.
Let's Work Together!
Mahesh Construction is leading construction material supplier.and offers various services to their clients.
Crush Sand
Mahesh Construction is leading crush sand manufacturer & supplier for construction requirements. We manufacture quality crush sand for construction.
Mahesh Construction is an expertise in making artificial crush sand. We are having modern plant with advanced machinery for manufacturing artificial crush sand with all gradation in consideration. We are having our own laboratory to test and maintain its quality, considering all the particles proportions and to maintain the gradation.
Aggregates
Mahesh Construction is leading producers and suppliers of bulk aggregates: crushed rock in a variety of grades, bagged aggregates, sand and gravel.
We are Manufacturer and supplier of construction and building materials including asphalt, concrete, aggregates and more.
Hot-Mix Plant
Hot Mix Plant are extremely compact and entirely self-contained bitumen and aggregate mixing plants. Easy accessibility to all parts and lubricating points for regular and quick maintenance has been given utmost importance in design. All materials used in making of hot mix plant are of correct and specified grades and are properly tested. We offer all kinds of mixing plant, hot mix plants, asphalt hot mix plant.
Mahesh Construction is leading Earthmoving equipment provider owns modern & state of art machinery to complete earth cutting & earth filling jobs. We provide heavy earth moving equipment on rental basis as well as on contractual basis in any size of construction requirements.
We presently offers 4 Wheel loaders,JCB Wheel Loaders offers the best in class productivity and best in class fuel efficiency. JCB Wheel Loaders are capable of continuous hours of uninterrupted and productive operation. JCB Wheel Loaders come with bucket capacities ranging from 1.5 cum (rock bucket), 1.8cum (rock bucket) to 3.1 cum buckets.
JCB tracked excavators best in class range of excavators with maximum performance , strength , comfort, efficiency & productivity. our range of excavators incorporates a wide array of large, mid & mini excavators with high visibility, advanced hydraulic system, low noise levels, highest productivity and excellence in doing any application.
Mahesh Construction is leading Earthmoving equipment provider owns modern & state of art machinery to complete earth cutting & earth filling jobs. We provide heavy earth moving equipment on rental basis as well as on contractual basis in any size of construction requirements.
From heavy tippers for the tough conditions of underground mining and open-pit mining, to heavy tipper tractors with high power V8 engines for road transport from crusher to harbour. If your focus is on transporting heavy loads at the lowest possible cost, a Scania heavy tipper is the right choice.
Road-Roller
The static road roller is widely used in compaction of various works such as gravel, crushed stone, sand-macadam mixture, sandy soil, stabilized soils and bituminous concrete etc. Typical areas of applications are roads building, industrial yards construction and sites development. It can work with high efficient safety and reliability for good gear shifting, mechanical drive variable ballast and hydraulic steering, exceptional flexibility and high quality ...
Vibro-Roller
Our vibratory road roller can be equipped with single drum or double drum. It is equipped with powerful engine, PERMCO/HERCULES vibrating pump and motor, mechanical drive transmission,which is suitable for non-cohesive materials, such as sandy soil, gravel, crushed stones, rock fillings and slightly cohesive soils, designed for large foundation constructions such as high-class highways, mines, dams, airports, harbors, railways ...
Paver Finisher
The road paver (paving machine) is a kind of construction machinery used to paving all kind of materials in the construction site, like concrete and asphalt, soil stabilized, cement, lime base material etc. We supply concrete pavers and asphalt pavers with wheels or crawlers, with mechanical transmission or hydraulic transmission. It is widely used for the construction of highway, urban road, plaza, and parking lots etc.
The asphalt paver, which also called paver finisher or asphalt finished, is a engineering equipment used to lay the asphalt on road. With the range of 4.5 to 12.5 meters paving width, we offer you hydraulic and mechanical asphalt pavers. Both wheel asphalt paver or crawler asphalt paver are all available for your choose. The asphalt paver mainly contains the mechanical asphalt paver and hydraulic asphalt paver, due to the transmission device it is used in.
Public Works Department .
Government organisation entrusted with the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, and government buildings.
ASHOK SAHAKARI SAKHAR KARKHANA Ltd. - is a leading Manufacturer & Supplier of Sugar from Ahmednagar,Maharashtra.
1000+ Happy Clients!

我要回帖

更多关于 land是什么车 的文章

随机推荐