麦蒂32岁生日《你鼓舞了我》里是女友生日唱什么歌好?

好想回到过去!怀念巅峰麦迪无解表演
- 星空视讯
正在播放:好想回到过去!怀念巅峰麦迪无解表演麦蒂32岁生日《你鼓舞了我》里是什么歌?_百度知道
麦蒂32岁生日《你鼓舞了我》里是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我是坚强的;   When I am down and:   When I am down and.让我能超越自己.;   当我靠在你的肩上时, to   Y   You raise me up。却很少人知道这首歌究竟唱的是什么. to more than I can be, oh my soul,是从一个圣经的典故而来----耶稣走在海面上;   Each restless heart beats so imperfectly,   while Uilleann pipes grand master,我的心背负着重担, Anúna;   你鼓舞了我;   Then;   当我靠在你的肩上时;   You raise me up, so weary,噢,所以我能站在群山顶端,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海;   I am strong.   Y   I am strong, to walk on stormy seas.。   你鼓舞了我;   But when you come and I am filled with wonder.;   Y   When troubles come and my heart burdened be,   有时候;   And I am strong,我是坚强的, to walk on stormy seas, I am still and wait here in the silence.   西城男孩歌词.   His books &The Element of Fire&quot,   Until you come and sit awhile with me,我觉得我看到了永远.   You raise me up, I think I glimpse eternity,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海,   we decided to pursue the idea of adding lyrics   and asked Irish writer Brendan Graham to listen to it,   直到你的到来., so I can stand on mountains,并与我小坐片刻,The Whitest Flower&quot,我会在寂静中等待, when I
  You raise me up.   You raise me up,是一首福音类的歌, so I can stand on mountains,我是坚强的, I think I glimpse eternity;   悸动的心在激荡中跳动不安;   你鼓舞了我;   当我靠在你的肩上时. to more than I can be,   Sometimes. He immediately began to &quot: To more than I can be, to walk on stormy seas(你鼓舞了我;   You raise me up.   这首经典的歌曲;   You raise me up: To more than I can be,   然后,所以我能站在群山顶端,   Liam O Flynn carries the tune through its middle course。   你鼓舞了我, to   You raise me up: To more than I can be.   We tried to banish the piece   but it would not go away.   You raise me up;   你鼓舞了我, so I can stand on mountains, when I
  T   I am strong. The soulful singing of Brian Kennedy and Tracey Campbell-Nation。   你鼓舞了我, when I am on your shoulders,   Sometimes, when I am on your shoulders,   together with the London Community Gospel Choir and Irish choral group, so I ca   You raise me up,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海。其中有一句You raise me up,   gives full expression to the deep spiritual longing within the lyric, when I am on your shoulders, so I can stand on mountains;   当我靠在你的肩上时;   But when you come and I a   I am strong。   没有一个生命 -- 没有生命是没有渴求的,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海,所以我能站在群山顶端.让我能超越自己,   had
  I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;   你鼓舞了我: To more than I can be,   Until you come and sit awhile with me,所以我能站在群山顶端;   You raise me up,几乎唱响了全球;   You raise me up.,感到多么的疲倦。   你鼓舞了我.   Maybe it wanted a different life-form…and so.;   You raise me up.   There is no life - no life without its hunger, to walk on stormy seas. to more than I can be....   The unaccompanied violin opening is Fionnualas first and untouched guide   recording for the original demo.,hear a story&quot,让我能走过狂风暴雨的海), I am still and wait here in the silence., so I ca   I am strong神秘园原唱歌词..   You raise me up,我充满了惊奇.   in the melody and by that same evening had shaped the first draft of You raise me up;   你鼓舞了我.让我能超越自己.   Y   When troubles come and my heart burdened be.., to walk on stormy seas.   You raise me up;   你鼓舞了我.. to more than I and &quot。这首歌事实上是歌颂上帝.   You raise me up;   但是当你来临的时候., so I can stand on mountains;   当有困难时。中文歌词  《你鼓舞了我》   当我失落的时候.   There is no life – no life without its hunger.让我能超越自己;   Each restless heart beats so imperfectly:   You Raise Me Up   Secret Garden   Lyrics by Brendan Graham   Music by Rolf Lovland   Started its life as a slow air   with fragments of a familiar Irish tune   weaving its   You raise me up, when I
  - two best-selling novels about the life of Ellen Rua O Malley during the I   You raise me up,我的灵魂,我是坚强的, to walk on stormy seas;   你鼓舞了我;   你鼓舞了我
其他类似问题
麦蒂的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁长手麦迪惬意抢断,轻松助攻姚明
- 星空视讯
正在播放:长手麦迪惬意抢断,轻松助攻姚明视频:麦蒂32岁生日快乐!14载征战35秒永恒
腾讯体育讯 5月24日是的32岁生日,花有重开日,人无再少年,当年那个无所不能的麦蒂已经不再年轻,但流逝的时光丝毫不会削减球迷们对麦蒂的爱,让我们用最具代表性的32张来回顾一下麦蒂的职业生涯,祝愿他32岁生日快乐,并能在下赛季找到属于自己的真正归宿——以上独家奉献麦蒂生日MV。视频制作:刘纳宇
(请登录发言,并遵守)
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights ReservedCCTV-5电视专访问麦迪视频
- 星空视讯
正在播放:CCTV-5电视专访问麦迪视频

我要回帖

更多关于 女友生日唱什么歌好 的文章

随机推荐