如何让别人其实我也不知道道我曾他的网

他不知道别人会怎么看待他。
He didn't know how people would react to him.
他们可能都不知道别人是怎么想的。
They probably didn't even know what the others thought.
——我不知道别人将选择什么道路;但是对我来说,不自由,毋宁死!
— I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
——我不知道别人会走什么路,但是就我而言,不自由,毋宁死!
I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
我不知道别人选择走什么样的道路,但对我来说,不自由,毋宁死!
I know not that what course others may take ; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
在蒙特利尔最美妙的事情就是,你永远都不知道别人会用哪种语言向你问好。
One of the beautiful things about Montreal is that you never know in what language you will be greeted.
不要拿自己的人生跟别人比,因为你不知道别人一路是怎样走来的。
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
不要同别人的生活去比较,因为你不知道别人的人生是什么样的。
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
如果他说,明天就停止战斗,我不知道别人会不会听。
If he said, 'Stop fighting tomorrow,' I don't know if people would listen.
显然,你不知道别人也在申请这份工作或者你的职位要求累计了。
Obviously, you don't know who else is applying for the job or how your qualifications stack up.
我不知道别人用什么字眼来叫,不过,我尽力而为啦。
I had no idea in what terms one shouted at koalas, but I did my best.
以前的社会曾是个不攀比的社会—因为我们不知道别人有什么,别人也不知道我们有什么。
There was once a day that we did not try to keep up with the Joneses - because we didn’t know what the Joneses had and no one knew what we had.
就自己而言,我喜欢我的所有创作,但我不知道别人会不会买账。
To me, I'll love everything I do, but you don't know what anyone else's take will be on it.
我不知道别人怎么做的。
I do not know how other people do.
我不知道别人的情况如何,反正在我超过35年的职场经历中,我从来没有将COCOMO应用在项目的评估当中。
I don't know about you, but in my more than thirty-five years of industry experience, I have never worked on a project that was estimated using COCOMO.
如果你不知道别人的环的大小,看看你是否可以借用管理的一环。
If you do not know someone's ring size, see if you can manage to borrow one of their rings .
我不知道别人如何看待我:我是否会让他们感到不自在?
I am not sure how people will take me: whether I will make them uncomfortable, whether they will be able to overlook the changes and look for the person who still inhabits this misshapen head.
我不知道别人一直以来是怎样去获得这种如此美妙的感觉的。
I don't know what has worked for others to obtain such a wonderful feeling.
别人跟他说话,他就会盯着人看,人们就会-,被他大胆无礼的凝视吓怕,其实他根本不知道别人在说什么。
And--or people would talk to him and he'd just stare at them and say--and people would say-- would be intimidated by his bold and impetuous stare when actually he just totally didn't know anything.
我不知道别人是怎么做到的。
I don't know how others make it.
男人一到洞穴就被问题占据了,他不知道别人对他的冷淡态度会有什么反应。
In his cave a man is preoccupied with solving his problem and is unaware of how his indifferent attitude might feel to others.
男人一到洞穴就被问题占据了,他不知道别人对他的冷淡态度会有什么反应。
In his cae a man is preoccupied with soling his problem and is unaware of how his indifferent attitude might feel to others.
不要拿自己的人生和别人的相比,因为你完全不知道别人的人生究竟是什么样子的。
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
不要拿自己的人生和别人的相比,因为你完全不知道别人的人生究竟是什么样子的。
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 其实我也不知道 的文章

随机推荐